Wyndham Vacation

www.wyndhamvacationresorts.com

Management get's all the Perks, while Associates do all the work.

Marketing (Former Employee) Orlando, FL

ProsNice building and perks (gym, cafeteria, nurse, starbucks, etc...) and I enjoyed casual days of summer and winter.
Did take on a lot of responsibility and grew professionally that did help me move up in my career, sadly outside the company.
Compensation is above average
Would recommend to anyone who is a manager and a above.

ConsNO opportunities for advancement in my business unit. Poorly structured, no clear career roadmap.
Was there for two years and went through four department restructures where I watched Managers and Directors get more development opportunities and promotions then associates.
Poor management that loves to micro-manage and take credit for work that wasn't theres.
Vacation time is terrible if your not in Management. Managers, Directors, VP, etc... all earn more then associates.

Advice to Senior ManagementPhase out the old school leadership. There is a lot of good new leadership but I think it's time to phase out the old school Fairwinds employees. All they think about is how it was done back in the day...
Keep employees engaged and show them a career roadmap, and expectations of what it will take to get to the next step in their career.

Awesome company to work for

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Wyndham Vacation

Pros: Team focused environment, work-life balance Cons: Challenges facing the organization's restructuring More

Traveling Desktop Support Technician

Migration Representative (Former Employee) Redmond, WA

I worked at Wyndham Vacation as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: I loved traveling and staying at the resorts and meeting… Cons: I cant think of any. Advice to Senior Management: Excellent training. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Wyndham Vacation.

Worked for Wyndham Vacation? Contribute to the Community!