Wyndham Vacation
www.wyndhamvacationresorts.com Orlando, FL 5000+ Employees

Great place to work with a great goup of co-workers

Sales Representative (Former Employee)
Las Vegas, NV

I worked at Wyndham Vacation

ProsGood hours. big bonuses . Beautiful work environment, very plush. Excellent benefits with short wait period. Lots of training and support to help you be successful . Very positive and fun atmosphere to work. Improve peoples lives and family time.

Conscommission based pay. Alot of rejection from people you talk to. Sales can cancel up to a year with your pay deducted. You have to be thick skinned and persistant to sell .

Advice to Senior ManagementI really enjoyed working on the sales line. Skills I learned in training will improve my personal and professional life forever. The only advice I could say is to bring back the hourly wage in case you don't have a sale that week.

Love my job... great support and competitive compensation!

Manager (Current Employee)
Springfield, MO

I have been working at Wyndham Vacation

Pros: Very supportive leadership team. Benefits are available quickly after hire and are… Cons: Some of the partner sites can be a little self-serving. Not offering relocation packages at lower levels can make… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the open communication and great support system which you have created! … Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Awesome opportunity. I love the people, company, benefits and the whole atmosphere.

CMA (Current Employee)
Honolulu, HI

I have been working at Wyndham Vacation

Pros: The people, compensation and benefits. The management treats us regular employees with respect and there is an overall feeling of cooperation and… Cons: I can't find anything much wrong with my job. It is a high pressure job but they let you know that way before you… Advice to Senior Management: Whatever it is you are doing...keep doing it. :) I guess there is always room for… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Wyndham Vacation.

Worked for Wyndham Vacation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Wyndham Vacation reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Wyndham Vacation CEO Franz S. Hanning. All reviews posted anonymously by Wyndham Vacation employees.