There are newer employer reviews for Wyndham Vacation

Great place to work with a great goup of co-workers

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Las Vegas, NV
Former Employee - Sales Representative in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at Wyndham Vacation

Pros

Good hours. big bonuses . Beautiful work environment, very plush. Excellent benefits with short wait period. Lots of training and support to help you be successful . Very positive and fun atmosphere to work. Improve peoples lives and family time.

Cons

commission based pay. Alot of rejection from people you talk to. Sales can cancel up to a year with your pay deducted. You have to be thick skinned and persistant to sell .

Advice to Management

I really enjoyed working on the sales line. Skills I learned in training will improve my personal and professional life forever. The only advice I could say is to bring back the hourly wage in case you don't have a sale that week.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Great

Current Employee - Sales in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Sales in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Wyndham Vacation

Pros

Big Money to made at Wyndham

Cons

No Tours at Some Resorts

Advice to Management

Hire Proven Sales People

At the beginning of my employment (previous to recession) it was more positive than negative, afterward the opposite.

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Margate, FL
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Margate, FL

I worked at Wyndham Vacation

Pros

Contests winning great prizes, vacation-oriented workplace (sending customers on vacation), many wonderful bosses and co-workers, great bonuses.

Cons

During the recession, very cut-throat concerning competition in things like Average Handle Time and other "grading" policies, sometimes customers in bad mood and will give you a bad rating, and company did not "adjust" this and this risks an overall bad score for the month, which might cost you your job.

Advice to Management

Play fair concerning bad rating that are not the workers' faults and stop raising the bar for performance so high that it creates the perfect atmosphere for having a heart attack or stroke due to too much stress!!