There are newer employer reviews for Wyndham Vacation

Great

Current Employee - Sales in San Diego, CA
Current Employee - Sales in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Wyndham Vacation

Pros

Big Money to made at Wyndham

Cons

No Tours at Some Resorts

Advice to Management

Hire Proven Sales People

reviews filtered by

Love my job... great support and competitive compensation!

Current Employee - Manager in Springfield, MO
    Current Employee - Manager in Springfield, MO

I have been working at Wyndham Vacation

Pros

Very supportive leadership team.
    Benefits are available quickly after hire and are easily affordable.
    Compensation is good and opportunities are available throughout the company.

Cons

Some of the partner sites can be a little self-serving.
    Not offering relocation packages at lower levels can make it difficult for some people to begin work with the company if they don't live near a local office.

Advice to Management

Keep up the open communication and great support system which you have created! Wyndham has provided me a great career where I am more than just satisfied.

2. Awesome opportunity. I love the people, company, benefits and the whole atmosphere.

Current Employee - CMA in Honolulu, HI
    Current Employee - CMA in Honolulu, HI

I have been working at Wyndham Vacation

Pros

The people, compensation and benefits. The management treats us regular employees with respect and there is an overall feeling of cooperation and family within the company. I would recommend this company to all my friends. I truly believe in the company and its products.

Cons

I can't find anything much wrong with my job. It is a high pressure job but they let you know that way before you even begin the application process. I signed up for it because I knew I could perform. I surely don't expect to lounge around and get paid for it...that is not what work is about. It is about working hard and getting paid well for it. Wyndham offers me that and also surrounds me with managers and coworkers who are supportive of me and want nothing more than for me to succeed. They are going to have to fire me because I love this company and I plan to retire here. :)

Advice to Management

Whatever it is you are doing...keep doing it. :) I guess there is always room for improvement but it is nothing I can see right now. Love the company and the work environment.

There are newer employer reviews for Wyndham Vacation