Former IT Employee at parsippany nj

Former Contractor - IT Manager in Parsippany, NJ
Former Contractor - IT Manager in Parsippany, NJ

I worked at Wyndham Worldwide as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Nothing that I can write about

Cons

I worked her for a very short while .But I guess that made me so disgusted to write this review . Worst place I have ever worked for .As I worked in IT .My comments are for only IT department . There were lots of new initiatives going on .But sadly the senior director had no experience or expertise to handle even a mid size project .She had no clue how to lead a Team .I have been in meeting where she would constantly Insult her direct reports before their direct reports . She had no vision or process on how to lead a IT department . I could go on and on .But In short long thankless hours you will put in only to realize the next day she had decided to change her vision and do it completely by patching the preexisting crap .The older system that they support are all pieces of crap .

Advice to Management

Treat your people well they are your assets . have a clear vision and focus only they you can lead by example

Other Employee Reviews for Wyndham Worldwide

Hard work may get you far but you also need to sell your skills

Current Employee - Director in Parsippany, NJ
    Current Employee - Director in Parsippany, NJ

I have been working at Wyndham Worldwide full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Most peers are great to work with Free fitness center Discounts on travel (but not large discounts)

Cons

Favortism Cost of medical benefits Training Opportunities

Advice to Management

Wyndham has to do a better job with the annual reviews. We need to realize that without the proper procedures, the applications you purchase for the activity will be meaningless & a bad investment. Time over time, I continue to watch us make investments in applications but do not support it with goverance & policies around the use of the application.

pls seek other employment

Former Employee - Front Desk in Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Front Desk in Dallas, TX

I worked at Wyndham Worldwide full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The Insurance Benifits are the best

Cons

Alot of favortism,it's who you know not what you know to move up,unfriendly front office staff to co workers but turn on the charm for guest,would never go back..........

Advice to Management

Stop teaching staff to be nice either you are a nice person or not,and in hosp.thats a must to be genuinely nice,managers,hrly employees all need to have the love of kindness to others not just the want of a pay check