Wyndham Worldwide
www.wyndhamworldwide.com Parsippany, NJ 5000+ Employees

Paid well, but organization was lacking

Photographer (Current Employee)
Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Wyndham Worldwide as a contractor for more than 3 years

ProsTravel opportunities to great locations. Relatively direct communication with upper management. Good food, drink. The properties work with you to get the job done.

ConsNot for the travel-weary, a willingness to move around is a must. Some locations are not nearly as nice as others. There are a few rotten apple properties out there. Management changes too much.

Advice to Senior ManagementWyndham needs to improve the F&B budget so the ballroom experience is consistent.

Wyndham Vacation Ownership-Call Center-Worth Checking Out

Vacation Planning Counselor (Former Employee)

I worked at Wyndham Worldwide full-time

Pros: Great benefits, facilities and training, compared to other places I've worked. Their 'Deliver On The Promise' motto is alive and well, thereby creating a great working… Cons: Typical Call Center environment with never-ending monitoring of your time...in SECONDS. The feeling that you've never 'made it' in terms of job performance. Something is… Advice to Senior Management: Stay tuned in to employees and provide the assistance they need in the beginning to ensure they can perform to the best of their ability.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

not very profitable for employee

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Wyndham Worldwide

Pros: nice people to work with Cons: not good compensation plan for employees Advice to Senior Management: pay your people fairly to market More

There are newer reviews on Wyndham Worldwide.

Worked for Wyndham Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Wyndham Worldwide reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Wyndham Worldwide CEO Stephen P. Holmes. All reviews posted anonymously by Wyndham Worldwide employees.