Wyndham Worldwide
www.wyndhamworldwide.com Parsippany, NJ 5000+ Employees

Overall a good company but, high stress if in Information Security"

Project Manager (Former Employee)
Piscataway, NJ

ProsThe NJ office is very contemporary with a "hotel" feel of lounge areas, free coffee in the kitchens, gift shoppe and even has an almost full service Starbucks coffee shop. A free gym membership also comes with being a full time employee to a great facility on site with good classes and equipment. Wyndham also offers great employee discounts on hotels etc even for your family.

ConsCorporate IT is a very high paying department but that does not come without a cost. You are expected to work an obscene amount of hours with little to no appreciation. Like many large companies a lot of politics run the business and it's more about who you know rather than what you know. Due to the gentle overall company culture - things are often slow to get approved or accomplished.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire more people and offer more flexible working arrangements.

Manager

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Wyndham Worldwide full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Great Culture, great management staff, many opportunities Cons: Closed South Florida Call Center Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Stressful Environment With Lack of Communication Amongst Management

Senior Manager (Former Employee)
    Parsippany, NJ

I worked at Wyndham Worldwide full-time for less than a year

Pros: I worked at headquarters. The pay was decent and the benefits standard. The people were nice and the facilities… Cons: My manager believed in meetings, meetings, meetings, but never allowed time to enact what we were to do in the meetings. Her expectations were… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Wyndham Worldwide.

Worked for Wyndham Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Wyndham Worldwide reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Wyndham Worldwide CEO Stephen P. Holmes. All reviews posted anonymously by Wyndham Worldwide employees.