Wyndham Worldwide

There are newer employer reviews for Wyndham Worldwide

Vacation Planning Counselor - Review

Current Employee - Vacation Planning Counselor in Orlando, FL
Current Employee - Vacation Planning Counselor in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Wyndham Worldwide full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Great culture, great pay, flexible hours, work from home, growing company

Cons

False sense of career growth; Many new and existing owners are pushed or misled into purchasing

234 Other Employee Reviews for Wyndham Worldwide (View Most Recent)

Avoid like the Plague.

Former Employee - Senior IT Professional
    Former Employee - Senior IT Professional

I worked at Wyndham Worldwide full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Money, money, money! If you get in at a high salary and that's all you want.

Cons

Like the other reviews this place is TOXIC! I was paid very well and had a great bonus. I also averaged more than 60 hrs a week working on salary. Our managers were a combination of petty, stupid, mean tempered, foul mouthed, self serving, glory grabbers or resigned to keeping their big pay check and ignoring the low life peers they worked with behaved. Plus when you work in the far flung offices you get to hear about the incredible gala holiday party you can't attend in NJ. Don't worry you get holiday doughnuts instead. Wyndham is a collection of purchased companies and some offices/locations are doing better that others. Still HR has crafted a technique to get the "Best Employer" rating by carefully weeding our bad internal surveys and showcasing staff that are sucking up to mgmt. Example, my anonymous survey required my department code/my manager's name and my office location (in US) otherwise I was anonymous. So guess how many honest surveys you get?

None. Nothing is going to change here, well it can get even worse.

RCI Marketing. Bullied.

I worked at Wyndham Worldwide full-time

Pros

Coworkers were great, benefits were very good, work-life balance was alright

Cons

Upper management are bullies. Typical corporate BS environment, even though they would like you to believe otherwise. I feel traumatized from working here. It was good for a while, and then it was just terrible. As an employee at Wyndham Worldwide, I feel that I spent so much time putting in hard work that was just completely wasted, and nobody cares about that. Working there was depressing and stressful. I felt underappreciated, my management did not support me at all. Because of that, it created a situation where I did not care about my work anymore.

Pay closer attention to the needs of your "lower-level" employees! They are hurting at the expense of senior management.

There are newer employer reviews for Wyndham Worldwide