Sufficient

I have been working at Wyndham Worldwide full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The Staff is very friendly. There seems to be a solid understanding of being warm to each other. Some dept heads are more "With it" then others.

Cons

Communication between departments seems to be a BIG struggle. There also seems to be a struggle to ACTUALLY get rid of old, out dated, dilapidated items.

Advice to Management

Be more open to interdepartmental suggestions and you would be surprised my how much respect you will gain when you add perks to your staff.

Other Employee Reviews for Wyndham Worldwide

Wonderful company, wonderful co-workers, great product

I worked at Wyndham Worldwide full-time

Pros

I enjoyed my nearly 10 years at Wyndham Worldwide. All of my time with the company was spent in their timeshare division - Wyndham Vacation Ownership. I relocated to the Orlando corporate office for the organization and, and that process couldn't have gone better for my career and my family.

Cons

This is a sales organization, and those that perform functions outside of sales, are sometimes a bit envious of the perks and awards that sales reps can work towards. Things have changed a bit and now there are support department awards and recognition opportunities.

Advice to Management

Increase the ability for non-sales employees to benefit from the support they provide to ensure sales have people to sell to.

2. Good experience and environment for wide variety of careers

Former Intern - Financial Accounting Intern in Parsippany, NJ
    Former Intern - Financial Accounting Intern in Parsippany, NJ

I worked at Wyndham Worldwide as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

Everyone is very friendly and eager to help you. A ton of opportunities to network and secure a full-time job. Not very busy at my job, short commute and good money. Good experience, doing the same work as the people working around you. I heard they hired something like 8 out of 10 senior interns.

Cons

Looking for a certain type of person. I had an internship lined up for next year, but cut me loose because of some social media stuff.