Wyndham Worldwide

www.wyndhamworldwide.com
  www.wyndhamworldwide.com
There are newer employer reviews for Wyndham Worldwide

If you follow procedure, remain positive and are likeable/trustworthy then you WILL earn GREAT money there!

Current Employee - Senior Owner Specialist & Sales Manager in Las Vegas, NV
Current Employee - Senior Owner Specialist & Sales Manager in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Wyndham Worldwide full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Helping families to stay in 5 star resorts and to go on vacations they normally wouldn't go on all the while earning a great income with full benefits!

Cons

Easy to get dragged down by negativity. Lots of rejection you need to move past to give each presentation an equal chance.

When someone gets caught up in the negativity or into a slump, rather then a general pep talk to everyone in the morning meetings, sit down with the rep and find out what motivates them and remind them why they are there, what they are working for before they end up walking away from the job. In conclusion, implement things to increase the companies retention rate of employees such as NO DRAW for the first 30 days or increase the flat salary (draw) from $250 for reps and $500 for managers by $250 and have NO DRAW on half for the first 30 - 60 days while reps and new managers adjust to their new position/job. It took me 3 months before I was able to figure out my presentation and become comfortable with it, however i did earn over $100,000.00 my first full calendar year.

235 Other Employee Reviews for Wyndham Worldwide (View Most Recent)

The company is ok. Great Benefit but long hours at times

Former Employee - Staff Accountant in Redmond, WA
    Former Employee - Staff Accountant in Redmond, WA

I worked at Wyndham Worldwide full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Good benefits, good insurance and hotel discounts if the room has not been booked by customers. People are nice. Flex time is good. The managers try to make the environment better but it does not work all the times.

Cons

Long hours at times and hard for working mom. No training on the job make it harder. Pay increase is minimal unless your manger likes you.

Enjoyable company to work for

Former Employee - Vice President in Orlando, FL
    Former Employee - Vice President in Orlando, FL

I worked at Wyndham Worldwide full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Good experience with the company and senior management. Company was forced to adapt to changing economic conditions, but overall handled the situation well

Cons

Could be difficult to navigate the corporate bureaucracy, but this was my first experience in a company of this size

Corporate wide organizational decisions and policies don't always provide the intended results in all departments.

There are newer employer reviews for Wyndham Worldwide