There are newer employer reviews for Wynn Resorts

Not the worst place to work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Wynn Resorts full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Beautiful resort, parking for employees isn't too horrible. I like what I do and somehow manage to work around all the impossible paperwork and constantly changing policies to get my job done.

Cons

Uniforms in some departments are extraordinarily uncomfortable (actually painful) and make your job more difficult. No one seems to notice much less care. Management is all about keeping their job they do not care about their employees. Management shows up late, leaves early, takes long lunches, but there is no one monitoring them, ever. No sick days, they are completely inflexible with time off. Benefits have gotten worse and worse. Vision benefits are horrible, ironic? There is absolutely no advancement opportunities in most departments.

Advice to Management

You need to stop worrying about being everyone's fake friend and start looking out for the best interest of the people that make your job easier. Work harder or at least as hard as your employees and you will increase moral immensely. I loved my job and then every day watching my bosses play favorites, walk in late, constantly put out fires they created has worn me down. I want to love my job again.

Other Employee Reviews for Wynn Resorts

1. Awesome opportunity, great company.

Current Employee - Engineer in Las Vegas, NV
    Current Employee - Engineer in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Wynn Resorts full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Plenty of job opportunity, company hires within.

Cons

None as long as the rules are followed

Advice to Management

None

2. Wonderful atmosphere for learning excellence, customer service and enhancing skills.

Former Employee - Chef De Partie in Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Chef De Partie in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at Wynn Resorts full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The Company always focused on the staff. They were fully aware that without a great team, there was no Company so they made extra effort to see to the needs of it's employees.

Cons

It was very hard work but when you work under an umbrella of excellence, it is what it is. Expectations are high.

Advice to Management

Continue to listen to your staff for they are a great resource in aiding the continued growth of the hotel.