Wynn Resorts
www.wynnresorts.com Las Vegas, NV 5000+ Employees

Every technical issue is treated as a forest fire. It's almost always "all hands on deck".

I have been working at Wynn Resorts

ProsGorgeous property which might sometimes make you feel proud about working there.

ConsYou'll hardly get noticed for a job well done if you are in the technology field. Most employees are not treated as humans and management's regard for your health and well-being is almost non-existent.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou really should pay attention to what your employees are saying about you. Many of your top employees have left. Those who are still there no longer perform at the level that they once did. You've received feedback from many recruiting firms in Las Vegas that prospective employees in the technology market do NOT want to work for Wynn Resorts because of the poor reputation that you've built for yourself. Wake up.

Would not recommend working in IT at this company

Systems Engineer (Former Employee)

I worked at Wynn Resorts

Pros: The benefits are decent including a lot of local discounts. A small engineering team… Cons: Very unprofessional workplace, a lot of meetings end in screaming matches and management does nothing to calm the issue down. The direct manager… Advice to Senior Management: none No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Flexible Employer

Guest Services Representative (Former Employee)

I worked at Wynn Resorts

Pros: Great compensation package - hourly+commission+tips, no experience necessary, entry-level, flexible… Cons: No communication with senior management - Front Office Manager (2007-08) Advice to Senior Management: I hope that they hire top management who are competent for the job… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Wynn Resorts.

Worked for Wynn Resorts? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Wynn Resorts reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Wynn Resorts CEO Stephen A. Wynn. All reviews posted anonymously by Wynn Resorts employees.