XATA

www.xata.com

Poor experience. Unpleasant place to work, very little feedback, back-stabbing and dishonesty among departments.

N/A (Former Employee)

ProsPeers are generally pretty good below the manager level. Pay and benefits were pretty decent for the industry - nothing great, but on par. Some long-term employees with lots of knowledge of the industry.d Good place to learn the industry - Xata is still considered a leader in the field.

ConsHorrible communication from management Director level and above. Mid-level managers were pretty good. Highly political, very little accountability. Senior management not respected at all. Most of the good people have left, the only ones that remain must have some sort of compensation package waiting for them if they stay on.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake responsibility for your own issues - don't dump on your employees. Support your employees and it will result it a better experience and product for your customers. I believe Jay Coughlan is doing the best he can, but I believe he was mis-led by his direct reports (VP's) for a long time and now there may not be a good way out of a bad situation.

Not satisfied.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at XATA

Pros: Opportunities to work on different projects/products. Friendly helpful coworkers. Cons: Lack of work life balance. 80 % people are always looking for… Advice to Senior Management: Provide more flexibility to people. Try to appreciate the hardwork… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Fast pace company.

I have been working at XATA

Pros: Good place to learn a lot of cool technologies. Cons: Always in crisis mode. Unsecure. Poor process/quality management Advice to Senior Management: Focus on process/quality. Work/life balance No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on XATA.

Worked for XATA? Contribute to the Community!