XATA

www.xata.com
  www.xata.com
There are newer employer reviews for XATA

Poor experience. Unpleasant place to work, very little feedback, back-stabbing and dishonesty among departments.

Former Employee - N/A
Former Employee - N/A

I worked at XATA

Pros

Peers are generally pretty good below the manager level. Pay and benefits were pretty decent for the industry - nothing great, but on par. Some long-term employees with lots of knowledge of the industry.d Good place to learn the industry - Xata is still considered a leader in the field.

Cons

Horrible communication from management Director level and above. Mid-level managers were pretty good. Highly political, very little accountability. Senior management not respected at all. Most of the good people have left, the only ones that remain must have some sort of compensation package waiting for them if they stay on.

Take responsibility for your own issues - don't dump on your employees. Support your employees and it will result it a better experience and product for your customers. I believe Jay Coughlan is doing the best he can, but I believe he was mis-led by his direct reports (VP's) for a long time and now there may not be a good way out of a bad situation.

6 Other Employee Reviews for XATA (View Most Recent)

Not satisfied.

I worked at XATA

Pros

Opportunities to work on different projects/products. Friendly helpful coworkers.

Cons

Lack of work life balance. 80 % people are always looking for job. Good work are not often recognized. Lack of good quality management.

Provide more flexibility to people. Try to appreciate the hardwork people put in and I am not talking about middle managers.

Fast pace company.

I have been working at XATA

Pros

Good place to learn a lot of cool technologies.

Cons

Always in crisis mode. Unsecure. Poor process/quality management

Focus on process/quality. Work/life balance