There are newer employer reviews for XIFIN

Love this Company

Current Employee - Implementations Coordinator in San Diego, CA
Current Employee - Implementations Coordinator in San Diego, CA

I have been working at XIFIN full-time (more than an year)

Pros

XIFIN has a very nice working environment. The company still has the "attitude" of a small company and everyone is friendly. We all work together to ensure our customers get the highest level of satisfaction in their business.

Cons

Only six paid holidays per year and XIFIN doesn't match the 401K.

Possibly start matching the 401K for employees to be better set up to retire after a career with the company.

16 Other Employee Reviews for XIFIN (View Most Recent)

Good treatment, but very stingy about HOLIDAYS (terrible), 401Ks, Time Off

I have been working at XIFIN

Pros

Small enough that management tries to listen to worker bees.
    There is a honest effort to keep in worker's input on company. But, like all companies, people who are not considered "essential" are not listened to as much as the people in the all important positions. Overall much better than most small companies.

Cons

This place is horrible when it comes to Holidays and time off. This year (2011) we are not getting a single day off for Christmas. The boss says we have Sunday off already, and we do not have to come in Sunday. No holiday Monday! No holiday Friday! Even E Scrooge let his employees off on Sunday, and still gave a least one day off for Christmas. This is not a religious thing. It is an American day to spend time with your friends and family. We are not an critical store, fire dept, or eating establishment. How much would it hurt the company to give us a day off for Christmas?
    All we get is 4th of July, Labor day, Thanksgiving Day (the Thursday only - never a 4 day weekend), and normally New Years Day and Christmas day. This year we do not even get a day off for New Years Day ("you get Sunday already"), and we do not get a day off for Christmas Day. Before this, I was so proud I worked for this company, I used to think this company really cared. I cannot believe they are being so stingy, and petty.

How much would giving a full day off for Christmas really hurt the Company?
    You don't let us be with our friends for the Thanksgiving weekend, at least you could give a day off for Christmas.
    No, you do not make us work from 10 pm to 6 am, so saying we don't have to come in on Christmas Sunday, is the same as pretending you doing something nice by saying we don't have to come in from 10 pm to 6 am that night. How can the company be that stingy?

Xifin is one of the best company to work for for in the San Diego area.

I have been working at XIFIN

Pros

Xifin is one of the best company to work for for in the San Diego area. Xifin treats it's employees well and pays just above average. Xifin has pretty good benefits and you will always here people laughing in there offices. Xifin has a great open door policy. Xifin is always will to let employees take time off for family reasons.

Cons

There are on a very few cons at Xifin. They do not provide a match on the 401K, xifin also does not provide relocations cost to potential employees from outside the state.

The management team is a strong and has done a very good job to help lead this company to where it is today.

There are newer employer reviews for XIFIN