There are newer employer reviews for XL Group

Great Company to Work for! Very dynamic environment.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at XL Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Very good and dynamic work environment. Truly global company. Senior management has a lot of vision and supportive and encouraging to the business units. Good compensation package and career development opportunities. Management aware of and very supportive to employee's need career development.

Cons

IT and operations should be more supportive and aware of the needs of each business unit.

Keep on doing the good work!

64 Other Employee Reviews for XL Group (View Most Recent)

Highly collaborative environment.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Stamford, CT
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

I have been working at XL Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

I'm constantly challenged by my colleagues and boss to be innovative - turning ideas on their head and doing something different from our competitors. I also like the global reach of XL (22+ countries) as I'm constantly engaging with colleagues around the globe. I previously worked at another global company, but never got the day-to-day engagement with global colleagues like I do here at XL. I specifically like engaging and collaborating with our colleagues in India - we learn so much from each other.

Cons

The firm has grown rapidly so there are a lot of processes and procedures that need to be put in place. That provides a great opportunity for me and others to "add value" here at the firm, but it requires a lot of work. Sometimes that excites me and other times I feel overwhelmed.

Offer a rotational program for junior-to-mid-level colleagues to spend 6 months in one of our international locations.

Good and intelligent colleagues

I have been working at XL Group full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Colleagues are very supportive, smart and intelligent, know the products and help if asked for.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind, really a good company

There are newer employer reviews for XL Group

Worked for XL Group? Contribute to the Community!