Impressive.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Omaha, NE
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

I have been working at XO Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

-Innovative. Part of what makes this company the leader in the industry is that they are continuously evolving.
-Positive environment. I've never run into a problem with clicks, but then again I'm showing up to work; not play. If you have problem being 'in' with this crowd, work harder. You'd be surprised at how popular you will become if you are dependable and getting your work done on time.
-Great people. Intelligent, hardworking staff that will go above and beyond to meet the needs of the business.

Cons

-At times the workload can become overwhelming, but you will find that with any company you work for these days.

Keep going. The management team is one of the things I am most impressed with at XO Group.

Other Reviews for XO Group

Opportunity everywhere!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Omaha, NE
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

I have been working at XO Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Working at The Knot is fantastic for learning more about the industry. There are so many experts and different people to work with and learn from -- you will definitely be able to add things to your bag of tricks.

Cons

I would say that some individuals just do the bare minimum, and then complain when they are not recognized. To those people I would say "just try and go the extra mile - it is worth it!"

I think they are very open and honest -- willing to give feedback and advice. I feel mentored here.

Good Learning Experience

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at XO Group full-time

Pros

Fun product to sell, flexible vacation time, good pay structure

Cons

difficult to move up/do well if you are not a favorite, management not transparent/very experienced

There are newer employer reviews for XO Group.

Worked for XO Group? Contribute to the Community!