Insane

Current Employee - Editor  in  New York, NY
Current Employee - Editor in New York, NY

I have been working at XO Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Fun environment, lots of young people, friendly, creative, startup mentality and open to new ideas all the time. Really cool office and lots of little perks like that.

Cons

I worked on the editorial side, where things were changing all the time. Deadlines, goals and expectations were always changing. We were constantly understaffed and overworked.

Other Reviews for XO Group

Need market analysis

Former Employee - Account Executive  in  Omaha, NE
    Former Employee - Account Executive in Omaha, NE

I worked at XO Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great work/life balance, work from home

Cons

Sales expectations are the same from smaller territories as the larger ones. It's difficult for the smaller ones to reach their sales quota with less prospects in the market.
    They don't appreciate their vendors, the ones that pay for the advertising. Raise prices too high.

Get some market analysis, not all bridal markets are the same!

Impressive.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Omaha, NE
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

I have been working at XO Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

-Innovative. Part of what makes this company the leader in the industry is that they are continuously evolving.
    -Positive environment. I've never run into a problem with clicks, but then again I'm showing up to work; not play. If you have problem being 'in' with this crowd, work harder. You'd be surprised at how popular you will become if you are dependable and getting your work done on time.
    -Great people. Intelligent, hardworking staff that will go above and beyond to meet the needs of the business.

Cons

-At times the workload can become overwhelming, but you will find that with any company you work for these days.

Keep going. The management team is one of the things I am most impressed with at XO Group.

There are newer employer reviews for XO Group.

Worked for XO Group? Contribute to the Community!