XO Group
www.xogroupinc.com New York, NY 500 to 999 Employees

Insane

Editor (Current Employee)
New York, NY

ProsFun environment, lots of young people, friendly, creative, startup mentality and open to new ideas all the time. Really cool office and lots of little perks like that.

ConsI worked on the editorial side, where things were changing all the time. Deadlines, goals and expectations were always changing. We were constantly understaffed and overworked.

Work hard and get rewarded at this company

New York, NY

I have been working at XO Group full-time

Pros: Teamwork, Autonomy, Talented Peers, Happy Hours, Great Management Cons: Sometimes management ideas and outlook is not fully communicated to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Need market analysis

Account Executive (Former Employee)
    Omaha, NE

I worked at XO Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great work/life balance, work from home Cons: Sales expectations are the same from smaller territories as the larger ones. It's difficult for the smaller ones to reach their sales quota… Advice to Senior Management: Get some market analysis, not all bridal markets are the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on XO Group.

Worked for XO Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at XO Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for XO Group CEO Mike Steib. All reviews posted anonymously by XO Group employees.