XOJET

www.xojet.com

Best 135 job that I've heard of...

Pilot Captain (Current Employee) Brisbane, CA

ProsHaving come from the unemployment line working here has been a breath of fresh air. Many have forgotten how difficult it can be with bills and no income. I was hired here and upgraded quickly and it's the best 135 job I've ever had. Life on the rode is great. This is hands down the most outstanding pilot group I've ever worked with. Management tries to do us right. We're well taken care of on the road with great amenities. Schedule is the best for a 135; there are actually scheduled days off and a choice of 8/6 or 15/13 also depending on where you live. Pilots are home based and commute days are part of your work week.

ConsLack of longevity pay scale. This does not seem to be a concern at the time but given we have not taken a hit to our base salary like most other careers/jobs I feel lucky. The day will come when this needs to be addressed and I think it will be sooner than later.

Advice to Senior ManagementMorale starts at the top. Most of the leadership gets this but there are one or two that believe in the "the beating shall continue until morale improves" approach which is failing miserably. It's not too late to change this.

Great place to be at.

Pilot Captain (Current Employee)

I have been working at XOJET full-time for more than a year

Pros: Pilot group is made up of good people and create a fun work place. Health benefits are great. Off 6 days in a row Life on the… Cons: Being away from home 8 days but that was known… Advice to Senior Management: Don't let speculation and rumor outweigh fact within the company. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Like skydiving at a desk! A rush. If you can rise to a challenge - you'll love it here.

Manager (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

I have been working at XOJET full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: An incredibly talented and dedicated workforce led by an inspirational CEO who… Cons: Long hours can be expected and are part of the landscape… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to communicate the company goals, vision and direction to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on XOJET.

Worked for XOJET? Contribute to the Community!