There are newer employer reviews for XOJET

New CEO. HUGE difference.

Current Employee - Senior Captain
Current Employee - Senior Captain

I have been working at XOJET full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Absolutely great new upper management. Open door policy is building trust rapidly among the pilot group. Positive changes have been made (with hopefully more to come) that have the potential to make this a career company. CEO is extremely honest and has excellent communication skills.

Life on the road is comfortable. There is a schedule. Safety concerns are now listened to. Pilot pay has gotten better. The light at the end of the tunnel is brighter.

Cons

You will work hard. Expect long days with little down time the entire time you are in the road.

Pay and/or schedule has room to improve.

Keep the open door policy. Keep the positive changes. In general keep doing what you are doing.

50 Other Employee Reviews for XOJET (View Most Recent)

Fast Pace and always changing! Management has improved greatly and looking brighter!

Current Employee - Pilot Captain  in  Sacramento, CA
    Current Employee - Pilot Captain in Sacramento, CA

I have been working at XOJET full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

The company gives us flexibility to do our job well. New management is listening to us and making improvements. Great quality of life on the road. Nice hotels and rental cars is a huge plus and ends up saving money in the long run for the company. It's great the management gives us that flexibility to do our jobs well. Which is reflected to our clients.

Cons

Being gone for a long time. Sometimes you work pretty hard resulting in getting the proper rest you need. But that's business.

Keep showing integrity and honesty. And a open door policy. Positive news is good news! Keep listening to us!

NEW CEO is a Spark of hope

Current Employee - Pilot  in  Sacramento, CA
    Current Employee - Pilot in Sacramento, CA

I have been working at XOJET full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great pilot group and a new CEO who is cleaning house of bad management, bringing good moral to back to XOJET.

Cons

Still a few bad apples in upper management

Get rid of the leftover decision makers from previous admin.

There are newer employer reviews for XOJET

Worked for XOJET? Contribute to the Community!