XOJET

Disappointing.

Current Employee - Pilot
Current Employee - Pilot

I have been working at XOJET

Pros

Grateful to be employed as a pilot given the current state of the aviation industry. The majority of the pilots I work with are good people.

Cons

Perception of non-standard/preferential treatment for select employees. Corporate culture does not allow for honest and open communications. Arrogant and finger pointing leadership style results in CYA mind set and envirnoment of fear.

Trust your people, communicate with a feeling of sincerity, and be consistent with the treatment of all employees.

52 Other Employee Reviews for XOJET (View Most Recent)

Busy part 135 charter operation with a schedule.

Current Employee - First Officer
    Current Employee - First Officer

I have been working at XOJET

Pros

XOJET is a great place to work if you need to develop your skill as a pilot, in customer service or build flight time. Flight operations are run professionally and a high level of proficiency is expected from it's pilot group. Pilots work very hard in every aspect of this job from cleaning and restocking aircraft to customer service. XOJET is unique in the charter industry in that you may reside anywhere and you are provided with a schedule.

Cons

Due to frozen pay and increasing workload I would not recommend this company for a career destination. Through each change to our compensation and overtime policy it is becoming increasingly apparent that it will not improve and although professionalism remains high within the pilot group I have seen a sharp decline in moral, particularly in pilots who have been here longer.

Due to fear for loss of our jobs as pilots in a very weak pilot job market pilots are not speaking up about how they really feel about our schedule and compensation. If the pilot job market shifts sharply upward as is expected over the next few years the attrition rate will likely be very high.

Was growing, now stagnant

Current Employee - Anonymous in McClellan, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous in McClellan, CA

I have been working at XOJET part-time

Pros

Benefits and pay are decent. Nice office in Sacramento and San Francisco (Brisbane) with stocked kitchens.

Cons

Lacking culture. Little opportunity for advancement. Company vision/future is unclear. High turn-over, and lack of culture has caused employees to look elsewhere.

Invest in employees other than Sales team. Be clear with company vision.

There are newer employer reviews for XOJET