There are newer employer reviews for XPO Logistics

Work Hard; Play Hard--

Current Employee - Account Manager in Chicago, IL
Current Employee - Account Manager in Chicago, IL

I have been working at XPO Logistics full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Awesome office..I have been here since the august. It's been a crazy 7 months, we went from a small room, to a bigger temporary office and now our new permanent office which is really exciting. Its a new company which is growing FAST, so things change all the time. I was told this would be the hardest job of my career and so far it has lived up to that, but a few of us that put in the time are staring to see the rewards! It like running your own business

Cons

You have to work really hard and things change all the time. You dont make that much money the first year, but they recently told us we could make $60-$80K in three years. You have to put in a lot of time in the first few months. It wont pay off unless you put in 50-60 hours

reviews filtered by

Great company to work for!

Current Employee - Account Manager in Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at XPO Logistics full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Great work enviroment and very ethical. Senior management wants you to succeed and helps you a long the way. Every day is different and the logistics industry is very unpredictable which makes It a challenge and hard work, but in a good way! Also, Lots of room for advancement within XPO.

Cons

Imdustry is unpredictable. Have to be willing to put in the hard work.

Advice to Management

Need more management rolls added to our sales team, especially as we continue to grow.

Not What They Make It Out To Be

Former Employee - National Account Executive in Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - National Account Executive in Chicago, IL

I worked at XPO Logistics full-time (less than a year)

Pros

The people there were great, the hours weren't that bad, and you were able to take breaks and lunch whenever you pleased. At the beginning, it wasn't so bad, people were still nice.

Cons

Whoever wrote that FAKE review about unlimited earning potential was CLEARLY lying. The commission structure is a joke and they promise a lot at the beginning that never happens. The pay isn't great the hours spent there, making at LEAST 100 COLD CALLS a day, which is a lot harder when almost everyone you call doesn't want to hear from you. THey make it seem like it's easy to get business, when in reality it IS NOT AT ALL. This job makes everyone miserable. Plus, they randomly added Saturday's on to the work schedule, and you get NO EXTRA PAY.

Advice to Management

STOP MICROMANAGING EVERYONE!!!

There are newer employer reviews for XPO Logistics