XPRIZE

www.xprize.org

Maturing and growing in an exciting field

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Playa Vista, CA

ProsExposure to world class thinkers, visionary leaders and fascinating concepts and challenges. Huge sense of impacting the world and making a difference. Maturing organization that is self critical, learning and evolving.

ConsSuffers from mission creep, still learning how to pare down to key strategic initiatives, building the muscle to say no to "new, exciting" projects and to develop organizational discipline. Getting better, but still further to go.

Advice to Senior ManagementEmpower the new leadership and focus on successfully completing the active X PRIZE competitions and designing and launching new X PRIZE competitions. Do less, stay focussed, do it better.

Where Careers Come to Die

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at XPRIZE

Pros: The only pro I can really think of is that you are exposed to… Cons: Where to start? How about advancement and pay. If you join the foundation to grow and advance a career path, you're making a terrible… Advice to Senior Management: Hire more low and medium level employees, and pay them better. Management needs to back off and put trust in their employees. And… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Awful. Unprofessional. Lack of leadership and accountability. Do NOT work here or give them money.

Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at XPRIZE

Pros: They have a quality reputation from the outside looking in. Very high-profile board of… Cons: - Very under-qualified individuals in charge. The two main leaders are (Bob Weiss) an unemployed Hollywood producer and (Peter Diamandis) a space enthusiast with very… Advice to Senior Management: Quit. Realize how bad you are at everything you do and simply resign. Ask yourself, "What have I done that is positive within… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on XPRIZE.

Worked for XPRIZE? Contribute to the Community!