Generally very positive experience

Former Employee - Managing Director  in  Irvine, CA
Former Employee - Managing Director in Irvine, CA

I worked at XRoads Solutions

Pros

No two days are ever the same; good salary structure

Cons

If you're not on the inside, you're on the bench as a consultant. Operations consultants were looked down on by the others outside the group

Concentrate on creating value for the client and less on billable hours; I think you'll still be a great place to work and provide exceptional value to your client-win-win, sound familiar?

Other Reviews for XRoads Solutions

Good people on the team but poor management at the top which lead to high turnover and poor reputation in the industry.

Former Employee - Consultant  in  New York, NY
    Former Employee - Consultant in New York, NY

I worked at XRoads Solutions

Pros

Flexibility and very easy to be complacent...not very challenged. No face time necessary, you can manage your own projects, no micromanagement. Come in and out of the office as you please.
    Do maybe 50% billable work and 50% pitch work. No communication from the top, no feedback, no proper yearly performance review. Bonus are based on whether or not the CEO like you. Nothing to do with performance. Base salary is on par with industry and could be good if well negotiated at the beginning. Free snacks, drinks, coffee. Pays for cell phone monthly bill and home internet as part as work expense.

Cons

Poor management. Don't respect employees. No strong rainmakers. No loyalty towards employees, many issues with bonus not getting paid.

Get better principals and better practice leader to secure and bring more deals.

Complex workout engagement

Former Employee - Senior Consultant  in  Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Senior Consultant in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at XRoads Solutions as a contractor for more than a year

Pros

Enjoyed the challenge and staying in hotels

Cons

Bankruptcy cases can lead to delays in payment. I found myself in situations in which I was living off of expense report reimbursements.

IC agreeement was unfavorably loaded towards the consultant. In the end some of the conditons were relaxed

line up more cases and encourage assistance in pitching them

There are newer employer reviews for XRoads Solutions.

Worked for XRoads Solutions? Contribute to the Community!