There are newer employer reviews for Xactly Corp.

A lot of money and good times too!

Current Employee - Corporate Sales in San Jose, CA
Current Employee - Corporate Sales in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Xactly Corp. full-time (more than a year)

Pros

An opportunity to make a lot of money and really enjoy the positive culture. Exec team very approachable. Great people as well. Really enjoy the team as well as the money. A great place to work.

Cons

High expectations (if that's a con). A lot of stress at quarter ends.

Be more open to telecommuting as its the 2010's.

reviews filtered by

Work hard for little reward.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

I worked at Xactly Corp.

Pros

The activities that we had were fun. The fact that we had relocated to downtown San Jose was awesome. The basement was a great idea, though I wish it was kept up more.

Cons

There were very little opportunities for managerial growth. Maybe because it was taking time for the company to grow. The layoffs are disappointing. Especially since Chris kept telling us how great the company was doing.

Excellent place to work, top product, strong management

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Xactly Corp.

Pros

The solution is the absolute best in the marketplace, due in large part to the top talent that the company attracts and the strong managerial direction and vision. It's fun to see to see the competition playing catch up 1+ years behind. Outstanding partnerships, investors, and customer list make the company appear much larger than it is. Chris Cabrera is an excellent leader and has brought in top notch senior management to assist him in Evan Ellis, Sam Rapp, Steve Cakebread, etc. Fun, start-up feel with a marquis list of HAPPY customers makes coming to work everyday a joy.

Cons

If interested in working for Xactly, be aware that the company does not pay well. As a private company gearing up for an IPO, management has been cutting costs. This includes opening a lower cost sales office in Denver for cheaper talent and all future sales hires will happen in Colorado. Career development has been stunted in lower level sales roles due to this new policy, as all promotions require moving out of state. That said, there is adequate compensation in stock options upon initial hire though the company could do a better job of providing top performing employees with additional grants to increase motivation and job satisfaction.

There are newer employer reviews for Xactly Corp.