Xactly Corp.

www.xactlycorp.com

Great place to work!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  San Jose, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Xactly Corp. full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great people & culture, good long term vision for the business. People really believe in doing the right thing.

Cons

As with all places, there are some bad apples, no one's perfect.

Promote from within when you can, don't take for granted the great people you have here.

Other Reviews for Xactly Corp.

Xactly is as advertised, Fantastic!

Current Employee - Sales/BD  in  San Jose, CA
    Current Employee - Sales/BD in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Xactly Corp. full-time for less than a year

Pros

Xactly has proven to have great product, great vision, great people, and a very real family atmosphere. Everyone is dedicated to the cause and seem to genuinely care deeply about the company. Absolutely love this place.

Cons

As a somewhat small and rapidly growing company, process is sometimes not what it should be. Health insurance seems to be a little on the pricey side and is under par.

Keep innovating to retain the competitive advantage that is in place today..

Leader in our market, a great place to work, and doing some great things with the cloud and Big Data for customers!

Current Employee - Nope  in  San Jose, CA
    Current Employee - Nope in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Xactly Corp. full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Most of the people at the company try and live by the core CARE values. The products are solid and customer retention is high. Xactly has a pretty good work life balance. A great place to work if you are in engineering, sales or marketing. Fun extra hours stuff. CEO walks around a lot.

Cons

Sometimes, middle management gets stuck in their operating silos. I wish there was more employee training. I hope we put more resources into our data platform.

Please continue to keep communications open. Work harder at thought leadership in our market. Get more resources into Insights. The insights, big data story really works. When are we going public?

There are newer employer reviews for Xactly Corp..

Worked for Xactly Corp.? Contribute to the Community!