Xanterra
www.xanterra.com Lakewood, CO 1000 to 5000 Employees

Not the best

Fast Food Kitchen Crew (Former Employee)
Yellowstone National Park, WY

I worked at Xanterra

ProsThe part of the park I was in was beautiful. Despite all of the snow, it was nice to see all of the glories nature had to offer

ConsXanterra is filled with a bunch of two-faced, overly-environmental, liberals that care a lot more about personal appearances than actual skill. There are so many restrictions on the employees that it's not even right to come in to work without shaving because you were sick the night before and was unable to come in to work and your boss neglected to tell you when you work next.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf I ever decide to work with Xanterra again, it's gonna be in either a different part of the park, or in a different part of the country.

they're in great places, but they, themselves are not so great

Server (Former Employee)
Springville, UT

I worked at Xanterra

Pros: Working in some wonderful places, making good money. Cons: They're a bit Nazi-ish. Too strict on employees, which is bad,… Advice to Senior Management: maybe try and be a bit nicer Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Nice place to work

Housekeeping (Former Employee)
Yellowstone National Park, WY

I worked at Xanterra

Pros: It is a great place to work, especially the Roosevelt… Cons: It was hard to move up and our team leader was… Advice to Senior Management: Make it easier to change jobs and realize that it takes a… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Xanterra.

Worked for Xanterra? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Xanterra reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Xanterra CEO Andrew N Todd. All reviews posted anonymously by Xanterra employees.