Xantrion

www.xantrion.com

The needle in the haystack...

IT Support (Current Employee) Oakland, CA

ProsFriendly, professional, and supportive people from the top to the bottom. Opportunities to work with some of the bay area's most elite organizations. Very generous benefit packages to choose from. A very receptive and responsive leadership team.

ConsThe location of the office (from a personal perspective). Although salaries seem to be fair, the lower echelon folks may have a hard time making ends meet with the local cost of living.

Advice to Senior ManagementPrepare to grow beyond the bay area at some point. There are many other markets that will eventually benefit from Xantrion's services.

Pretty nice place to work

Senior Consultant (Current Employee) Oakland, CA

I have been working at Xantrion full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Lots of smart, friendly, hardworking people to work with. People get together outside of work because they like each other. Company is growing. … Cons: There is still a lot of the day to day to do,… Advice to Senior Management: Could use some more people. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Excellent place to work!!

Senior Consultant (Current Employee) Oakland, CA

I have been working at Xantrion full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: I have to preface this by stating that Xantrion's business is Managed Service. Xantrion is a leader in this category and it is very profitable… Cons: Work/Life Balance: I've never had a job in IT where we 'clocked-in & clocked-out'. I don't understand what it is to really have a good… Advice to Senior Management: This is hard (that's why i'm not management): -Please don't let us lose our 'tight-knit' feel, this would be devastating and the company is growing so… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Xantrion.

Worked for Xantrion? Contribute to the Community!