Great so far!

Current Employee - Client Services in New York, NY
Current Employee - Client Services in New York, NY

I have been working at Xaxis full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I'm very new, but it has been great so far. They don't throw you in the fire right away, but ease you into the process and environment with thorough trainings and a gradual work increase. The people I work with are great, patient and really smart. A lot of social events and food - you can tell they make an effort to make work fun and make networking within the industry and company easy. There are a lot of opportunities to learn new things and work on innovative and interesting campaigns.

Cons

There have already been (and undoubtedly will be) some late nights. Comes with the territory.

Advice to Management

Make sure that employees have support throughout their first few weeks. Walking around and introducing us makes us feel a little less awkward!

Other Employee Reviews for Xaxis

1. A great place to start a career and learn about a fast-growing industry

I have been working at Xaxis full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

It's an innovative company that's always eager to learn from its employees and continually grow. The company heavily promotes a work/life balance with many post-work activities and opportunities to create lasting relationships and networking with your co-workers.

Cons

Hours can be long and work can be tedious, but it's the people that make it worthwhile. Some teams need more employees depending on the needs of their campaigns, and bandwidth can often become an issue.

Advice to Management

Lack of time and people is often difficult when there's so much to do. More employees can help make work more efficient and less prone to mistakes.

2. Amazing place to come to work everyday

I have been working at Xaxis full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great people Great Management Great Product Fast paced environment Great Industry

Cons

Not too many cons. Only challenge is it is part of a large company and sometimes difficult to pivot quickly.

Advice to Management

Keep it up!