Xceed Technologies
www.xceedcorp.com Chantilly, VA 50 to 149 Employees

Work environment

Manager Software Engineer (Current Employee)
Reston, VA

ProsSmall company in good location near reston va. They have neat techology and good customers. like the fellow workers.

ConsThe CEO is closed minded and thinks of us as his "people".....expects everyone to work 12 hours a day and come to work even when it snows all day. Not a nice person.

Advice to Senior ManagementEither sell the company or bring in new leadership to build the company.Our competition has won many customers from us and it is because of the CEO. He has no understanding of people.

It is a great place to work.

I have been working at Xceed Technologies

Pros: 1. Exellent work environment to learn and grow 2. Knowledge sharing 3. Challenging work 4. Good benefits, twice year bonus and salary… Cons: 1. It is small to mid size company 2. Things are… Advice to Senior Management: I have followed Xceed for awhile and my advice to management is to keep up the good work and ensure that the company… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Xceed Technologies Review

I have been working at Xceed Technologies

Pros: Xceed Technologies is a small company and the work is challenging and fast paced. There… Cons: 1. Xceed Technology management is management is Type A workaholic in nature. They own the company and have the most to benefit. They expect the… Advice to Senior Management: 1. Be professional in your conduct towards employees. Be fair. 2. Be fair in expectations from employees, and strealmline the chain of command - different… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Xceed Technologies.

Worked for Xceed Technologies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Xceed Technologies reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Xceed Technologies CEO Bary Azmi. All reviews posted anonymously by Xceed Technologies employees.