If you love stress and don't mind a small paycheck, work here.

I worked at XcelHR

Pros

Many wonderful employees to work with, good work life balance. Great dedicated sales team.

Cons

EXTREMELY poor leadership from the VP of Operations down to line management who are inexperienced and lack the knowledge in their field to effectively run an organization. Creativity and innovation are practically discouraged. Teams are overworked and under appreciated with a management, sink or swim mentality. Turnover is extremely high and employees are not valued. No training, no raises, no recognition, no performance review. If your just in it for a small paycheck this employer is okay, if you are looking for more, look elsewhere.

Hire experienced executive and line managers to lead the company. Invest in your people, require education and certifications for your payroll, benefits, accounting and HR departments. Value your staff, encourage innovation and creativity and listen to those with experience and expertise in their field.

Other Reviews for XcelHR

Great Co-Workers!

I have been working at XcelHR

Pros

Had an experience recently where my coworkers went above and beyond for me. I’m so lucky and blessed to be working with such amazing people who care about each other so much.

Cons

Communication between offices and senior management could use some improvement.

Great place to work!!

I have been working at XcelHR full-time

Pros

Great company, that is forward thinking, dependable, customer focused and positioned for growth. Co-workers here get along well, work together as a team to get the job done, and have the ability to expand across the USA.

Cons

Weeding out some of the past bad employees who wish to bad mouth this company as revenege has been challenging. We now have a very stable team that knows how to work together not point fingers when mistakes are made.

Keep up the good work!

There are newer employer reviews for XcelHR.

Worked for XcelHR? Contribute to the Community!