Xcelerate Solutions

www.xceleratesolutions.com
  www.xceleratesolutions.com
There are newer employer reviews for Xcelerate Solutions

An outstanding company to work for that is innovative and growing

Current Employee - Technical Consultant in Washington, DC
Current Employee - Technical Consultant in Washington, DC

I have been working at Xcelerate Solutions full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Management is forward looking to find trends and ride them up. They invest in their consultants and support them.

Cons

Only focuses on IT solutions.

Keep up the great work!

18 Other Employee Reviews for Xcelerate Solutions (View Most Recent)

Exceptional benefits and an intelligent workforce

Current Employee - Infrastructure in McLean, VA
    Current Employee - Infrastructure in McLean, VA

I have been working at Xcelerate Solutions full-time (less than an year)

Pros

As a small business, they have he flexibility to be creative with how (not if) employees get rewarded for their contributions. They have unique culture that rewards hard work and singles out those that help. Company events are commonplace (traveling happy hour socials, holiday party in downtown D.C., birthday recognition programs) and done nicely each time. They take care of their people and compensate them well with both strong pay/bonus plans and perquisites.

Company benefits are fantastic. Does your Company offer health plans with no deductibles any longer? Xcelerate does. Insurance plans are all industry leading, great 401(k) plan, and better than average paid time off benefits.

Cons

Its a small business still feeling its way out in a tough, highly profitable, and competitive IT consulting industry in the heart of Tysons Corner. But they've hired a lot of bright internal leaders recently who will build this Company into a well-oiled machine.

Focus on more process development and the career progression paths for all employees. Assign managers to help mentor in a process that is cogent and communicated well to all.

Not the job that I was expecting...

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

I have been working at Xcelerate Solutions full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Compensation is competitive. Benefits are better than I have had in the past. Good office location. Exciting contract.

Cons

Company does not really seem to be what they say they are. Senior management makes lots of plans for changes, but hardly sees them through. All talk, no action. Office space is way too small. I was told my position would be one thing, and I am doing something completely different. Interview process was rigorous, but I am not at all challenged in my role.

Listen to your employees wants and needs. Care about what they are saying rather than just bringing in more revenue at the end of the day.

There are newer employer reviews for Xcelerate Solutions