Xchanging
www.xchanging.com London, United Kingdom 5000+ Employees

Xchanging is the best place to learn many domains under insurance subject.

Team Leader (Current Employee)
Bangalore (India)

ProsXchanging not only pays for your work but also teaches to build the career in operations and confidence to face challenges. It go es lots of opportunities to show our talent and prove.

ConsShimoga center is not handled at corporate level. Salary is not based on designation or experience level. It depends on manager feedback. There is no transparency.

Advice to Senior ManagementTo take feedback from all colleagues on supervisors and do not share the identity. This feedback should be considered as one of the parameter for senior level appraisals.

Excellent

Proposal Writer (Current Employee)
    Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Xchanging full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: :) great place to be Cons: i don't have any man. this is really irritating having… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Avoid at all costs if you are an experienced candidate or have a strong track record

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Fulwood, England (UK)

I worked at Xchanging full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: - Some very supportive and professional front line and middle management staff - Mature work ethic, depending on group you are working with. Flexibility… Cons: - Incompetent and dishonest HR department - Senior Management appears an old boys network. Look after their own. Clandestine communication. Little to no direction… Advice to Senior Management: Bring in an experienced hire, that are employed for their merits and not if they were personal friends from a past life. A… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Xchanging.

Worked for Xchanging? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Xchanging reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Xchanging CEO Ken Lever . All reviews posted anonymously by Xchanging employees.