Xchanging

www.xchanging.com
  www.xchanging.com
There are newer employer reviews for Xchanging

Are you kidding me? Who wrote that?

Current Employee - Adjuster in Chicago, IL
Current Employee - Adjuster in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Xchanging

Pros

Let me think of a pro.....parking garage is great, exercise room within the building is also valuable, no walls on the cubicle could be a pro to some to be exposed to all to hear and see you all day long.

Cons

Before the British came in and took over it was a tolerable place to work. After that all went down hill. Brits said "We listen to the workers and not management cause they know the system and do the work" . Then what happened to our MSA department? The most experience employees we had were fired after reaching a 1m annual goal. Those that were left were looked over for advancement and continue to be treated as illiterate candidates for growth or advancement. The old Senior Management are fearful for their jobs and therefore tell the Brits what they want to hear. We have not had a pay raise in 4 years and the deductible on our health benefits is so high it is not worth having it. When the new manager of our department was brought in she was never introduced to us by management. No email no anything, just this person who showed up one day. Communication and information is not broad-casted to the employees.

Do as you say and listen to your employees, they hold the key to Xchanging future. Bring back those at any expense, that ran our cash cow department that is now being run in Texas by people who do not know how to spell "MSA". There has not been any new business here in months and our MSA department is what pays our salaries.

150 Other Employee Reviews for Xchanging (View Most Recent)

Consistency - not a word used, understood or believed in at Xchanging

I have been working at Xchanging

Pros

Amazing people, diverse business, some great ideas.

Cons

Weak leadership, silo mentality, too many points of focus. Business behaves like an organisation much bigger than it is.

Be clear what you want to be as a business, then stick to it. Don't try to be all things to all people. Listen to your employees.

Not too bad not too good.

Former Employee - Software Engineer in Bangalore (India)
    Former Employee - Software Engineer in Bangalore (India)

I worked at Xchanging full-time (more than an year)

Pros

good culture friendly environment. supportive staff

Cons

bad facilities. no canteen or recreational facilities

There are newer employer reviews for Xchanging