Are you kidding me? Who wrote that?

Current Employee - Adjuster  in  Chicago, IL
Current Employee - Adjuster in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Xchanging

Pros

Let me think of a pro.....parking garage is great, exercise room within the building is also valuable, no walls on the cubicle could be a pro to some to be exposed to all to hear and see you all day long.

Cons

Before the British came in and took over it was a tolerable place to work. After that all went down hill. Brits said "We listen to the workers and not management cause they know the system and do the work" . Then what happened to our MSA department? The most experience employees we had were fired after reaching a 1m annual goal. Those that were left were looked over for advancement and continue to be treated as illiterate candidates for growth or advancement. The old Senior Management are fearful for their jobs and therefore tell the Brits what they want to hear. We have not had a pay raise in 4 years and the deductible on our health benefits is so high it is not worth having it. When the new manager of our department was brought in she was never introduced to us by management. No email no anything, just this person who showed up one day. Communication and information is not broad-casted to the employees.

Do as you say and listen to your employees, they hold the key to Xchanging future. Bring back those at any expense, that ran our cash cow department that is now being run in Texas by people who do not know how to spell "MSA". There has not been any new business here in months and our MSA department is what pays our salaries.

Other Reviews for Xchanging

Lots of learning.

Current Employee - Senior Manager  in  Bangalore (India)
    Current Employee - Senior Manager in Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Xchanging full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Once you have proven yourself, you have the flexibility to seek change to another field of your choice. Of course, opportunities need to be available in the sought-after field and you should show some traits required for the field.

Cons

Company needs more contracts to keep going.

Management is smart enough to understand what the company needs.

Technical

Current Employee - Technical  in  Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
    Current Employee - Technical in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

I have been working at Xchanging full-time for more than a year

Pros

To much politics you will find at Xchanging Malaysia sdn. bhd. Very disappointed.

Cons

Don't play with employees and be transparent. Kindly stop racial bias.

There are newer employer reviews for Xchanging.

Worked for Xchanging? Contribute to the Community!