There are newer employer reviews for Xenosoft Technologies

A Great Company to work for

Current Employee - Senior Oracle Consultant  in  Richardson, TX
Current Employee - Senior Oracle Consultant in Richardson, TX

I have been working at Xenosoft Technologies full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Excellent sales and marketting team, approachable management , Internal and online training for upgrading employees skills, geat career advice and competitive salaries and benifits.

I have been working for this company for last 7 years and i have no complains yet. This company provided me with an excellent career advices. Company has an excellent sales and marketting team to place its employee to top corporations which is always a good thing for anyone looking to build a solid career in consulting field. In between the projects, i had oppertunities to upgrade my skilly by attending company provided online trainings for current consultants. Salaries and benifits i receive from this company is very competitive. Most importantly , I admire the honesty of the management team. Initially this company hired meunder H1B, they extended my H1B once and they also sponsored my Greed card. After receiving my Green card a year ago, I am still with this company and look forward to working with xenosoft for many years..

Cons

Not many options to choose from a health insurance plans

since this company has grown very fast over last several years, company should work on providing more health insurance options so that employees can choose the one that suites their need.

7 Other Employee Reviews for Xenosoft Technologies (View Most Recent)

Excellent company, management is very trustworthy

Current Employee - Senior Consultant  in  Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Xenosoft Technologies full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Transparent, good on time pay, several years in business and fast growing company

Cons

little difficult to reach CEO for minor issues

Keep up good job

Too Greedy Employer

Current Employee - Programmer Analyst  in  Plano, TX
    Current Employee - Programmer Analyst in Plano, TX

I have been working at Xenosoft Technologies

Pros

It is a Good Place to start a Career...

Cons

there is No way the Knowledge gets Improved.. Once you are Labelled as a Programmer Analyst that is it. Management doesnot even care about the Skills sets of the ppl as long as they put their Employees in the Client place that is it. Nothing Works after that.

Please Do provide Skill Set Update Program to Employees.

There are newer employer reviews for Xenosoft Technologies

Worked for Xenosoft Technologies? Contribute to the Community!