Xentel
www.xentel.com Calgary, Canada 1000 to 5000 Employees

Good part-time job for students

TELESALES Representative (Current Employee)

I have been working at Xentel

ProsNice bonuses, fun environment, flexible schedules and close to Skytrain. They also have foosball and TV. Most of the supervisors are friendly and nice to work with!

ConsCan be stressful if you are not getting enough donations. Also, it is hard to get the bonuses because you need to ask for credit cards.

Advice to Senior ManagementProvide better training and discourage employees from smoking outside the office. Also, provide free food events and parties to celebrate goals.

Telemarketing isn't for everyone.

Sales Manager/Trainer (Former Employee)

I worked at Xentel

Pros: Personal & professional goals are attainable on a regular basis. Great way to sharpen… Cons: Very poor compensation. I co-managed an office containing 50-70 agents and made $24,700/yr. Constant turnover. Have to deal… Advice to Senior Management: Pay your agents and office management considerably more. This will minimize the trash that generally… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

A way to pay the bills

Fundraisor (Current Employee)
Madison, WI

I have been working at Xentel full-time for less than a year

Pros: next to no dress code, very casual environment, you can take lots of… Cons: The calling system needs upgrading, you need to work a minimum of 39 hours to obtain your bonus,… Advice to Senior Management: create more incentive No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Xentel.

Worked for Xentel? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Xentel reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Xentel CEO Mike Platz. All reviews posted anonymously by Xentel employees.