There are newer employer reviews for Xerox

Xerox, a good way to get ahead elsewhere.

Former Employee - Senior Systems Engineer  in  Albany, NY
Former Employee - Senior Systems Engineer in Albany, NY

I worked at Xerox

Pros

Xerox is a great place to have on your resume. Since I worked there approximately 2 years and then put my resume out there I usually get a call back right away. Also, the division I worked with used a lot of different vendors so my experience was very broad.

Cons

The direct management was abysmal. They were very talented and knew what they were talking about. But had zero people or management skills.

Make sure the people you put over others want to be there and know how to do the job requested of them.

1750 Other Employee Reviews for Xerox (View Most Recent)

Xerox, swirling the drain!

Former Employee - Senior Customer Service Engineer  in  San Diego, CA
    Former Employee - Senior Customer Service Engineer in San Diego, CA

I worked at Xerox

Pros

To work with some of the quality people that are still around,unfortunately that is dwindling.

Cons

VRIFS,IRIFS,a belief that the company will either go under or sell out and forsake all the good employee's that are left. Xerox holds itself out that it has a good service force but treat the service force like they are easily replaceable which leads to poor morale and eroding away of the customer base.

Firstly, decide if you want the cheapest service force you can have or keep the good people and treat them properly, produce quality equipment again, like fixing issue's when they are brought up instead of putting band aid's on the issue's, which do knowbody any service.

No Communication

Former Employee - Helpdesk Analyst  in  Cincinnati, OH
    Former Employee - Helpdesk Analyst in Cincinnati, OH

I worked at Xerox

Pros

If you are looking for something temp this if the job for you...or if you know someone high up who can make sure you won't be laid off.

Cons

there is a lack of communication

Try talking to the people that work for you. Maybe if they know what your want they would be able to give it to you instead of trying to read your mind.

There are newer employer reviews for Xerox

Worked for Xerox? Contribute to the Community!