There are newer employer reviews for Xerox

Xerox is poised for greatness, but you can't catch the wind if you don't put up your sails.

Current Employee - Engineer in Webster, NY
Current Employee - Engineer in Webster, NY

I have been working at Xerox

Pros

Xerox encourages a diverse workforce. Pay is good.

Cons

The health benefits aren't great, , but they are bringing good value considering the costs.

Advice to Management

Xerox has a legendary history of technological innovation. We should take a serious look at our research and development efforts and see if we can again become a technology leader. To talk of changing global markets and the need to stay competitive by throwing away our best parts is shortsighted. Soon we will just be a brand name slapped on cheap printers made in China.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Classic defintion of crazy - doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results

Current Employee - Sales Operation Controller in Rochester, NY
    Current Employee - Sales Operation Controller in Rochester, NY

I have been working at Xerox

Pros

great place to start right out of college.. Company excels at training- you must pursue- and business processes, sales processes, etc. Once you have mastered those your stock to outside firms increases substantially..

Cons

A large company in a commodities business. Still believes it holds a monopoly in the imaging industry.. Changes made more on style than substance.

Advice to Management

Stop fumbling the great innovations produced by R&D. Need to develop a time horizon greater than 60 days. React to your customers and somewhat to compeititors, not to Wall Street.

2. Xerox - You can feed your family

Current Employee - Sales Executive in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Sales Executive in Denver, CO

I have been working at Xerox

Pros

I work for money and Xerox compensates well for a good well done. There is ample opportunity for advancement, however I don't know how equitable the promotion process is as I have not worked here long.

Cons

The internal processes are crazy. Lots of red tape surrounding EVERYTHING...There is also a ton of in-fighting between groups at least in the sales group. The people are great, but the comp plans forces one to be cut-throat.

Advice to Management

Make this company more nimble!