There are newer employer reviews for Xerox

Xerox is poised for greatness, but you can't catch the wind if you don't put up your sails.

Current Employee - Engineer in Webster, NY
Current Employee - Engineer in Webster, NY

I have been working at Xerox

Pros

Xerox encourages a diverse workforce. Pay is good.

Cons

The health benefits aren't great, , but they are bringing good value considering the costs.

Advice to Management

Xerox has a legendary history of technological innovation. We should take a serious look at our research and development efforts and see if we can again become a technology leader. To talk of changing global markets and the need to stay competitive by throwing away our best parts is shortsighted. Soon we will just be a brand name slapped on cheap printers made in China.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Xerox - You can feed your family

Current Employee - Sales Executive in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Sales Executive in Denver, CO

I have been working at Xerox

Pros

I work for money and Xerox compensates well for a good well done. There is ample opportunity for advancement, however I don't know how equitable the promotion process is as I have not worked here long.

Cons

The internal processes are crazy. Lots of red tape surrounding EVERYTHING...There is also a ton of in-fighting between groups at least in the sales group. The people are great, but the comp plans forces one to be cut-throat.

Advice to Management

Make this company more nimble!

2. Xerox & Ann Mulcahy screwed all their retirees

Former Employee - Field Engineer in Wilmington, DE
    Former Employee - Field Engineer in Wilmington, DE

I worked at Xerox

Pros

Personal Satisfaction, pleasing customers, very talented people to work with

Cons

Benefits, they lied to us for 30+ years promising us benefits when we retired.

Advice to Management

Retirees were promised benefits when they retired. After we retired Ann Mulcahy totally stopped funding promised retiree benefits for their retirees. We are the ones who can least afford or plan for this disaster!!!