Xerox
www.xerox.com Norwalk, CT 5000+ Employees

Not for an entrepreneur.

Manager (Former Employee)
Rochester, NY

ProsLots of opportunities to move around and work with bright people. I had the chance to work globally and was often the first female leader of large teams.

ConsThe strong, old culture damps down chances to try new things. WAY too much powerpoint blather. What matters is the influence of who you know, not how effective you are. Senior team is overpaid relative to the overall workforce and stockprice.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe honest with yourselves on why hispanics do not remain with the company for very long no matter what you offer them - you might find out how to rejuvenate the culture.

It's a great place to work

Rochester, NY

I have been working at Xerox

Pros: My managers have been great and very flexible with my work schedule. … Cons: There are always layoffs, which leads to a lot of… Advice to Senior Management: Reward those who do a good job more. Do more… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Typical benefits, salary and office polititcs.

Customer Support Engineer (Former Employee)
    Webster Crossing, NY

I worked at Xerox

Pros: CoWorkers are nice enough to work with. Cons: Management is out of touch with the real world. Advice to Senior Management: Wake Up More
There are newer reviews on Xerox.

Worked for Xerox? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Xerox reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Xerox CEO Ursula M. Burns. All reviews posted anonymously by Xerox employees.