Xerox
2.6 of 5 1,560 reviews
www.xerox.com Norwalk, CT 5000+ Employees

Lots of opportunity and growing market

Technical Program Manager (Current Employee)
Rochester, NY

ProsGoing through a transition from hardward centric to business process management and there are some great synergies between these directions. HUge opportunities to integrate people and processes that were acquired into mainstream Xerox.

ConsCEO (Ursula Burns) was recently rating the most hated CEO in AMerica. She shorten vacations, stopped raises, lowered bonuses, and dramtically cut the health care benefits. Employee moral is not great becuase of this, but company seems to have potential so most people are hanging in there for now.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet a new CEO.

Senior Management Team is Dysfunctional and Incompetent

Senior Mechanical Engineer (Current Employee)
    Rochester, NY

I have been working at Xerox full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Some work life balance. Great co-workers. Cons: The outsourcing strategy is a bust, plain and simple. The agreement with HCL (engineered by Wim Appelo and Charlie Gardiner) has already cost Xerox… Advice to Senior Management: Advice to the board: Your senior management team is dysfunctional from Ursula Burns all the way down to the division Presidents. Time to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great benefits, Too many reorganizations, Great sales training

Director (Former Employee)
    Palo Alto, CA

I worked at Xerox full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Empowered to make decisions, Good feedback system, Mentoring is encouraged,… Cons: Complex organization structure, Too many physical locations, Image is a… Advice to Senior Management: Technology commercialization needs to be a key priority, Inorganic growth… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Xerox.

Worked for Xerox? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Xerox reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Xerox CEO Ursula M. Burns. All reviews posted anonymously by Xerox employees.