There are newer employer reviews for Xerox

Lots of opportunity and growing market

Current Employee - Technical Program Manager in Rochester, NY
Current Employee - Technical Program Manager in Rochester, NY

I have been working at Xerox full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Going through a transition from hardward centric to business process management and there are some great synergies between these directions. HUge opportunities to integrate people and processes that were acquired into mainstream Xerox.

Cons

CEO (Ursula Burns) was recently rating the most hated CEO in AMerica. She shorten vacations, stopped raises, lowered bonuses, and dramtically cut the health care benefits. Employee moral is not great becuase of this, but company seems to have potential so most people are hanging in there for now.

Get a new CEO.

1833 Other Employee Reviews for Xerox (View Most Recent)

Great benefits, Too many reorganizations, Great sales training

Former Employee - Director in Palo Alto, CA
    Former Employee - Director in Palo Alto, CA

I worked at Xerox full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Empowered to make decisions, Good feedback system, Mentoring is encouraged, Strong brand, World class technology portfolio

Cons

Complex organization structure, Too many physical locations, Image is a challenge, Legacy is over

Technology commercialization needs to be a key priority, Inorganic growth with smaller acquisitions

Save yourself the hassle and don't work here

Current Employee - Mechanical Engineer in Wilsonville, OR
    Current Employee - Mechanical Engineer in Wilsonville, OR

I have been working at Xerox full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Casual dress, laid back attitude, peers can be good people, free internet, beautiful site location in wilsonville oregon, air conditioning in summer, heating in winter

Cons

Every year it gets worse and worse, morale is at an all time low. 10 years ago it was a good place to work and people were excited to come to work and deliver new products. Now I get depressed as soon as I walk inside the door. A lot of top quality people have left on their own because no one feels like the company is on the right course. It's like the Titanic and Ursula Burns was the iceberg.

Start looking for a new job, this company can't last.... It's a shame that the outsourcing had to happen and the employees that are left have witnessed how that went for our coworkers. We know employees are not valued here. We know about Xerox loyalty or lack thereof.

There are newer employer reviews for Xerox