There are newer employer reviews for Xerox

The stepping stone

Current Employee - Learning and Development in Houston, TX
Current Employee - Learning and Development in Houston, TX

I have been working at Xerox full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

I was employed with Xerox for 4 1/2 years and enjoyed the Training position. I had great co workers and for the most part a great boss. The company is a bastion for low wage workers and the needs of the business outweigh all cognitive judgement.

Cons

They are extremely unprofessional and have absolutely no loyalty to those who dedicate their lives to work of the highest order. You will always be overworked and underpaid, so get used to it. In the proverbial "This economy" scapegoat employers use, get accustomed to that being a constant pitch. Never be naive, because if you believe you have seen it all from your last JOB this will bring on a whole new set of experiences. GOOD LUCK!!!

Continue to do what you can get away with because no one will do anything about it. I will continue to fight for a voice of those that are silently oppressed.

1825 Other Employee Reviews for Xerox (View Most Recent)

Large bureaucracy

Current Employee - Software Developer in Albany, NY
    Current Employee - Software Developer in Albany, NY

I have been working at Xerox full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

- 3% match on 401k
    - Bonuses
    - Decent healthcare

Cons

- No raises
    - Politics-heavy
    - No autonomy

Very Poor - Management Needs to get some training or get over themselves

Former Employee - Senior Project Manager in Denver, CO
    Former Employee - Senior Project Manager in Denver, CO

I worked at Xerox full-time (more than an year)

Pros

You could be salary and get away with not working a full 40 hours if that is your thing. They allow you to preschedule sick days if that is your thing.

Cons

Lots of red tape. Your a project manager but only power you have is to add more time to your project and tell them where you are. Team is not use to any push and they dont like it. You are thought of as a " " if you try and motivate the team along. There is noone to go with as a open door policy. No HR on site and management will give you a very hard time if you have a complaint or a problem. I have never seen anything like it.

Get over yourself. Work on communication, Get some training. Get your ethics in so you dont feel your employees are always doing something wrong.

There are newer employer reviews for Xerox