There are newer employer reviews for Xerox

A company changed.

Former Employee - Project Manager in Rochester, NY
Former Employee - Project Manager in Rochester, NY

I worked at Xerox full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Very inclusive company to work for. Diversity is never an issue. Work/Life balance is great. Generous holiday and vacation benefits. Glass ceiling seems to have been broken.

Cons

Company has gone from a people centric organization to a "you're just a number" organization.
Ability to make career moves within the company is at the mercy of your current manager who holds all the control in letting you take your growth to the next level. Favoritism in certain departments is rampant.

reviews filtered by
  1. Not very satisfied

Former Employee - Product Manager in Lexington-Fayette, KY
    Former Employee - Product Manager in Lexington-Fayette, KY

I worked at Xerox full-time

Pros

Good top level leadership but middle management is poor.

Cons

Middle management is very bad. Need to take the emerging markets a little more seriously

Need to take the emerging markets, particularly India and China more seriously.

Get out if you can

Current Employee - Senior Service Eng 30years in New Brunswick, NJ
    Current Employee - Senior Service Eng 30years in New Brunswick, NJ

I have been working at Xerox full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

use to be a great co to work for they cared about you and your family , no more? If you didnt make it in during hurricane Sandy they took vacation days from you. They have you driving hours to get to your first call , they dont care where you live, they call your customers at the start and end of day to check on you , which I find very embarrassing.

Cons

We have managers having us running around to place calls on hold just to make our targets on there response times. I thought we were suppose to fix the machine in front of us, they got me driving a van with 180k on it and charging me $120 month. No raises in years. New dispatch system is the worst (XSAT)

All short timers just waiting for there time to get out, GIS will be the death of Xerox service.

There are newer employer reviews for Xerox