Xerox
2.6 of 5 1,560 reviews
www.xerox.com Norwalk, CT 5000+ Employees

Management too near-sighted

Customer Service Engineer (Former Employee)
Savannah, GA

ProsGood basic benefits. Ok compensation, but they are penny pinching too much.

ConsToo focused on headcount. Lost focus on customer in some areas. Different regions are doing better. Management panel recruiting process focuses more on communication skills than analytical skills resulting in managers who can talk better than perform. Filters out all the "plant' personality role types.

Advice to Senior ManagementStart focusing on the customers and employees more. Make Xerox a better place to work and a better company to do business with.

Xerox Contractor Technician

Xerox Contractor Technician (Current Employee)
    Rochester, NY

I have been working at Xerox full-time for more than a year

Pros: Some workday freedom. Nothing else, at all. Cons: Numbers are outrageously unachievable. We have a real Xerox technician in our area who does nothing. He has family in nearby management so he sits… Advice to Senior Management: I'm thinking about opting out of this position to work in a restaurant. For the amount of stress and skill required to do this job… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

This is outsourcing at its worst.

Systems Administration (Former Employee)
    Provo, UT

I worked at Xerox full-time for less than a year

Pros: There are absolutely no positives I can think of. Cons: Terrible benefits, horrible management. It's a wonder people stay. Advice to Senior Management: Stop saying you are investing in employees and actually do… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Xerox.

Worked for Xerox? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Xerox reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Xerox CEO Ursula M. Burns. All reviews posted anonymously by Xerox employees.