Xerox

www.xerox.com

Project based customer service position

Project Based Employee Benefits Specialist (Former Employee) Tempe, AZ

ProsGood training, management, working conditions and pay. Xerox Services (formerly Affiliated Computer Services, a 2010 Xerox acquisition) provides business process outsourcing services to major companies. This position was based in Tempe, AZ and provided customer service during the employee benefits open enrollment period of a major U.S. retailer.

ConsNo promises were made of anything but project employment. This project was very short lived (6-7 weeks) and did not lead to an offer of ongoing employment. Xerox Services is currently reducing its workforce (probably worldwide) to improve its operating margin.

Advice to Senior ManagementWritten e-mail & video communications to employees from CEO Ursula Burns were very clear and heartfelt. Based on very limited exposure, I would rate her highly as an executive.

A lifetime of learning

Financial Systems Analyst (Former Employee) Rochester, NY

I worked at Xerox full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Great company benefits...great employers...great salary.. This company offered everything to it's employees, and gave them great benefits many companies do not. When it came to… Cons: Not so good employee equipment repar service...took forever to get… Advice to Senior Management: Better equipment upgrade and care for employee hardware and software. It would be better for overall performance for employess if laptops could be repaired within… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Overall it was a pretty pleasant experience.

Call Center Agent (Current Employee) Colorado Springs, CO

I have been working at Xerox full-time for less than a year

Pros: *Paid Training *Great benifits after 90 days *Nice People to work with Cons: * when you first enter the building the security lady is very… Advice to Senior Management: * Make sure that your recruters know all the steps in… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Xerox.

Worked for Xerox? Contribute to the Community!