Xerox
2.6 of 5 1,558 reviews
www.xerox.com Norwalk, CT 5000+ Employees

A lifetime of learning

Financial Systems Analyst (Former Employee)
Rochester, NY

ProsGreat company benefits...great employers...great salary.. This company offered everything to it's employees, and gave them great benefits many companies do not. When it came to personal family tragedy or hardships, they went the extra mile for their people to help them in everyway possible. I have never worked for anyone better to this day.

ConsNot so good employee equipment repar service...took forever to get laptops fixed

Advice to Senior ManagementBetter equipment upgrade and care for employee hardware and software. It would be better for overall performance for employess if laptops could be repaired within 24 hrs. The down time for the employee as well as the employer would be less of a spare were to be utilized by the employee in their department .

Great Place to work

Customer Care Representative (Current Employee)
    Chesapeake, VA

I have been working at Xerox as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: Xerox provides a wonderful environment for it's employees to work. They offer competitive pay and friendly employees. … Cons: Some of the downfalls are the occational system issues and communication separation between employees and management. … Advice to Senior Management: Please communicate to employees better. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Project based customer service position

Project Based Employee Benefits Specialist (Former Employee)
    Tempe, AZ

I worked at Xerox full-time for less than a year

Pros: Good training, management, working conditions and pay. Xerox Services (formerly Affiliated Computer Services, a 2010 Xerox acquisition) provides business process outsourcing services to major… Cons: No promises were made of anything but project employment. This project was very short lived (6-7 weeks) and did not… Advice to Senior Management: Written e-mail & video communications to employees from CEO Ursula Burns were very clear and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Xerox.

Worked for Xerox? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Xerox reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Xerox CEO Ursula M. Burns. All reviews posted anonymously by Xerox employees.