Xerox
2.6 of 5 1,559 reviews
www.xerox.com Norwalk, CT 5000+ Employees

A technology and service company that possesses outdated technology and displays horrendous customer service

Director (Former Employee)
Rosemont, IL

ProsPaycheck and immediate team members were the primary motivators for my continuing to come to work on a daily basis.

ConsOutdated technology and archaic business processes. Stifling command and control management style. Extremely limited career development opportunities. Constant cost-cutting measures through downsizing. Essentially no performance based salary increases in 4+ years.

Advice to Senior ManagementRe-embrace the innovation culture and values that made Xerox a renowned company in the 60s and 70s. There are a host of great companies and great leaders that Xerox senior management should try to emulate, particularly in the areas of customer service and technological innovation and leadership.

Senior financial Analyst

Senior Financial Analyst (Current Employee)
    Waite Park, MN

I have been working at Xerox full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Wide career choices are available Cons: There is No work life balance No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great Place to work

Customer Care Representative (Current Employee)
    Chesapeake, VA

I have been working at Xerox as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: Xerox provides a wonderful environment for it's employees to work. They offer competitive pay and friendly employees. … Cons: Some of the downfalls are the occational system issues and communication separation between employees and management. … Advice to Senior Management: Please communicate to employees better. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Xerox.

Worked for Xerox? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Xerox reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Xerox CEO Ursula M. Burns. All reviews posted anonymously by Xerox employees.