Xerox
2.6 of 5 1,556 reviews
www.xerox.com Norwalk, CT 5000+ Employees

No longer a great place to work.

Engineer (Former Employee)
Wilsonville, OR

ProsXerox brand looks good on resume, globally recognized. Company still has decent reputation to outside world. Xerox is only printer company making earth-friendly solid ink & product (from Tektronix acquisition).

ConsMassive layoffs in last couple of years has left employee morale at an all-time low. Entire units outsourced to India, accompanied by huge drop in quality. Little growth opportunity, no pay raises in years, reduction of benefits when technology division shifted to ACS.

Advice to Senior ManagementUpdate your resumes.

It was the best job I have ever had!

Engineering Support Technician (Current Employee)
    Wilsonville, OR

I have been working at Xerox full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Great people to work with! The Wilsonville Team of Engineers, Techinicians… Cons: No raises, while contibutions to health plan and co-pays increases yearly. Always cutting research investment Yearly layoffs are now semi yearly Higher… Advice to Senior Management: It is too late for any advise to help. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

ACS Merger has made this a less effective company

Director (Former Employee)

I worked at Xerox full-time for more than a year

Pros: Interested to innovate, excellent customers, strong brand and market presence.… Cons: Leadership is predominantly from the 2009 acquisition of ACS (Affiliated Computer Services). Goal of reducing… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to re-invent the brand, communicate to the Street that your primary business (outsourcing) has limits for margin growth. Focus on… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Xerox.

Worked for Xerox? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Xerox reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Xerox CEO Ursula M. Burns. All reviews posted anonymously by Xerox employees.