There are newer employer reviews for Xerox

Was good when I started but declined rapidly.

I worked at Xerox full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Company pay was reasonable but people who had been there in the good years where getting paid better for the same job. Enjoyed the people I worked and it is a pleasant place to work.

Cons

Stuck in the past which has been said before, I had a customer facing role and the company issued phone was Nokia 3310. Not much work life balance, culture of work through lunch and after hours with no overtime reward or time in lieu. Very little communication outside your region of work so you could possibly be working on a similar project/ account as someone in the same country let alone globally so not much knowledge sharing. Lack of direction in the past few years who knows where the company is heading. All training cut back to almost nothing in past 2 years.

Advice to Management

To much middle management and dead wood. Need to start walking the talk when it comes to technology.

Other Employee Reviews for Xerox

1. Placement - UK Tax

Former Intern - UK Tax Compliance Analyst in London, England (UK)
    Former Intern - UK Tax Compliance Analyst in London, England (UK)

I worked at Xerox as an intern (More than a year)

Pros

Supportive team who tries their best to give you a better understanding of UK tax They understand you are on placement and don't expect you to work more then your contract hours You get direct involvement and responsibility with tax compliance work

Cons

Dull working atosphere, everyone is very focused on their laptops throughout the day No clear direction in terms of development/progression Many of the tasks were generally quite repetitive without much variation or challenges At times, the managers struggle to find enough work for you

Wish Things Were Better

Current Employee - Client Associate
    Current Employee - Client Associate

I have been working at Xerox full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Flexible work days. Great fellow employees. Available training.

Cons

Mediocre pay. Poor communication with management (ie, emails don't get answered, and phone calls don't get returned.) Bullying by some upper management.

Advice to Management

Please understand we are a "TEAM' and treat us as such. Reward the ones that accomplish their jobs well, and dismiss those that don't. When citing policy and/or job violations, go one on one with the offenders and don't group us all together in those emails.