Xerox
2.6 of 5 1,549 reviews
www.xerox.com Norwalk, CT 5000+ Employees

Xerox

SSE (Current Employee)

ProsWhen I first went to work here there were a ton of pros. Now it is hard to find any other than having a job.

ConsThe pay and benefits are not good at all. In sales in particular some month it is like being paid minimum wage. The benefits are awful and no raises since 05.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt seems there are so many managers and not enough feet on the street. Management does what they are told and just pushed it down the the field. No one really seems to care about the existing customers only the direct sales reps go to bat for customers.... Company has lost its way.

Start as a contract worker

I have been working at Xerox full-time

Pros: If you can make it as a permanent employee, it… Cons: No raises. Sales are rewarded, but not people doing the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Good atmosphere, challenging job,

Technical Support Representative (Current Employee)
    Tigard, OR

I have been working at Xerox full-time for less than a year

Pros: Training is thorough and comprehensive, atmosphere is casual and collaborative,… Cons: Even with the additional performance based pay, the advisors are not paid well enough. It seems that even the supervisors… Advice to Senior Management: Hire and compensate professionals what they're worth, and maybe you'll… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Xerox.

Worked for Xerox? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Xerox reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Xerox CEO Ursula M. Burns. All reviews posted anonymously by Xerox employees.