Xerox
2.6 of 5 1,558 reviews
www.xerox.com Norwalk, CT 5000+ Employees

Chief Solution Architect & Capture Manager

Chief Solution Architect (Current Employee)
Fairfax, VA

ProsXerox technology has some great innovative technology that we are starting to us at Xerox Service to do Eligibility Claims processing. There are some great point solutions for BPO service that we are moving to cloud on demand service.

ConsXerox technology seems to still struggle with productizing it technologies. As Xerox moves from a technology company to a service company Xerox is having a lot branding issues.

Advice to Senior ManagementCreate a center of excellence for data analytics and smart document technology

Not the company it used to be

Sales Manager (Current Employee)
    Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Xerox full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Challenging, compensation is OK, but past two years have been… Cons: Comp is OK. Employees are seen as expendable. Advice to Senior Management: Pay the people who make it rain, and remove the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Welcome change to move forward

Webster, NY

I have been working at Xerox full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: People are the best Take charge of your career, support is… Cons: Sometomes short term performance goals restrict major forward strategy Advice to Senior Management: Communicate, Communicate, Communicate Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Xerox.

Worked for Xerox? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Xerox reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Xerox CEO Ursula M. Burns. All reviews posted anonymously by Xerox employees.