There are newer employer reviews for Xerox

Xerox Business Services

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Dallas, TX
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Xerox full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Acquisition of ACS completed in February 2010 by Xerox. The merge has gone seemlessly and Rebranded to Xerox Business Services in 2012. Xerox did an excellent job with the acquisition and has taken it's time integrating the two companies. The outlook is very positive as Xerox Business Services is anticipated to represent 70% of Xerox's revenue in the next 7 years. The ITO/BPO Industry is fast paced and ever changing. If you like a company that is on the move then this is the place for you.

Cons

If you are not flexible and adapable then Xerox Services is not for you. The company has 90,000 employees and operates of very thin margins as you would expect from the ITO/BPO Outsourcing industry.

1768 Other Employee Reviews for Xerox (View Most Recent)

Mediocre at best.

I have been working at Xerox full-time

Pros

People I work with are great.

Cons

Pay rates for non-exempt is horrible and raises are non existent. This is unacceptable from a billion dollar a year corporation.
    Room for advancement is great if you're Senior IT, Master Blackbelt or Senior Project Manager. If you don't have that skill set, you're not moving anywhere.
    No sick days. You get 5 days that your boss will "approve". But anything more than that in a year, you risk not getting paid for time off. Don't get sick in January with the flu like I did. Now I run the risk of not getting paid if I get sick again, and I'll have to use vacation.

Wake up. Senior management is looking out for no one but themselves. People at our level break our backs and struggle to pay our bills, while STILL making Xerox what it is. Ursala, if you think what this company pays us is enough for our "rent and groceries" you're sorely mistaken, and should be ashamed of yourself. You're lucky 100,000 employees didn't call you after the comment you made.

Don't work for this company

Former Employee - Process Engineer  in  Oklahoma City, OK
    Former Employee - Process Engineer in Oklahoma City, OK

I worked at Xerox full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great benefits from the beginning, fully vested in 410k from the start.

Cons

Rotating shifts (every 2-3 weeks), no career path, union shop limits engineers ability to work on problems

Stop lying to employees and make decisions that are not true bottom line

There are newer employer reviews for Xerox

Worked for Xerox? Contribute to the Community!