There are newer employer reviews for Xerox

Xerox Business Services

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Xerox full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Acquisition of ACS completed in February 2010 by Xerox. The merge has gone seemlessly and Rebranded to Xerox Business Services in 2012. Xerox did an excellent job with the acquisition and has taken it's time integrating the two companies. The outlook is very positive as Xerox Business Services is anticipated to represent 70% of Xerox's revenue in the next 7 years. The ITO/BPO Industry is fast paced and ever changing. If you like a company that is on the move then this is the place for you.

Cons

If you are not flexible and adapable then Xerox Services is not for you. The company has 90,000 employees and operates of very thin margins as you would expect from the ITO/BPO Outsourcing industry.

reviews filtered by
  1. I thought it was going to be a good job.

Current Employee - CRS in Indianapolis, IN
    Current Employee - CRS in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Xerox full-time (more than a year)

Pros

The staff can be friendly and nice to work with.

Cons

The ACS office for Xerox, are in horrible conditions. Building is dirty and not kept well. The computers are 10 to 12 years old. The office area is dank and filled of dust. The floors are covered with rugs, which are stained and smell. Desk tops are old and woren.

Would be nice since ACS was taken over by Xerox, that Xerox invest some money on clean the place up. The staff is mistreated by the current upper management, lack of professionalism and common respect for the employees.

Mediocre at best.

I have been working at Xerox full-time

Pros

People I work with are great.

Cons

Pay rates for non-exempt is horrible and raises are non existent. This is unacceptable from a billion dollar a year corporation.
    Room for advancement is great if you're Senior IT, Master Blackbelt or Senior Project Manager. If you don't have that skill set, you're not moving anywhere.
    No sick days. You get 5 days that your boss will "approve". But anything more than that in a year, you risk not getting paid for time off. Don't get sick in January with the flu like I did. Now I run the risk of not getting paid if I get sick again, and I'll have to use vacation.

Wake up. Senior management is looking out for no one but themselves. People at our level break our backs and struggle to pay our bills, while STILL making Xerox what it is. Ursala, if you think what this company pays us is enough for our "rent and groceries" you're sorely mistaken, and should be ashamed of yourself. You're lucky 100,000 employees didn't call you after the comment you made.

There are newer employer reviews for Xerox