Xerox
2.6 of 5 1,558 reviews
www.xerox.com Norwalk, CT 5000+ Employees

Unaccountable Management

Finance (Current Employee)

ProsSomewhat flexible work schedule, ability to work from home, minimal travel requirements. Have some benefits that can help first-time home buyers.

ConsManagement has absolutely no accountability for their results. Very top-down driven, and due to no changes at the upper and middle management levels, no innovation is the result. Benefits continue to decline.

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed to get fresh blood and fresh ideas, obviously having the same people in upper and middle management has not worked so far.

Time to move on

I have been working at Xerox full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Great people, great products, great customers Cons: Lost culture, low morale not competitive salaries No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great work/life balance .......Great co-workers

Operations Manager (Current Employee)
    Rochester, NY

I have been working at Xerox full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Value a strong work/life balance, pay is very competetive for the area although that is slowly changes with no raises for… Cons: Layoffs occuring all of the time. Numbers of each layoff are kept low to avoid reporting, but a constant. I see different groups… Advice to Senior Management: Start realizing - as most companies did back in the 50's, 60's, 70's and early 80's, that long term success is… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Xerox.

Worked for Xerox? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Xerox reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Xerox CEO Ursula M. Burns. All reviews posted anonymously by Xerox employees.